How does the Crosby Scholars Program assist middle school students?
- Offers academic and personal growth workshops
- Provides opportunities to participate in community service activities
- Exposes students to local college campuses and career exploration
- Encourages a drug-free lifestyle
- Provides annual recognition for students who complete program requirements
What is required of middle school Crosby Scholars each school year?
- Attend one Crosby Scholars Academy.
- Perform at least 2 hours of community service and provide documentation.
- Fulfill the terms of the Partnership Agreement by demonstrating good citizenship in your school and community. (You may not receive out-of-school suspension.)