9th/10th Academy – 4 on 12/7/19
Each Crosby Scholar is required to attend one Crosby Academy per school year. Each student at the 9th/10th Academy can select 2 workshops from a variety of topics that focus on personal and academic skills to increase potential for success in both high school and college.
- Get Your Life Together – strategies for time management, organization, and study skills
- Money on My Mind – learn to make your money work for you
- De-Stress the Test – strategies for staying relaxed and successful on big tests
- Stick to It – an interactive workshop on perseverance
- Pathway to College – learn what you should be doing right now to prepare for college
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (North Campus – 600 Bldg)
1333 Jake Alexander Boulevard South, Salisbury, NC
Academy will be held from 9:30am-11:45am.
Follow our signs on campus to Building 600 for student drop-off, registration, etc.
Check-in from 9:10am-9:30am. You must stay for the entire Academy and submit an attendance sheet in order to receive credit for this program requirement. The event will conclude at 11:45am. Please pick-up students promptly at the end of Academy.
- Parents, please note, by allowing your student(s) to attend the Crosby Scholars Academy, you are agreeing to the terms of the Parent Partnership Agreement located in your student’s portal. This agreement will remain in effect for the duration of your student’s participation in the program. Should you not agree with these terms, you are required to contact the Executive Director, Jessica Vess, before allowing your student to attend the Crosby Scholars Academy. Once your student attends Academy, the agreement is in effect until the student voluntarily withdraws from the program or does not fulfill a program requirement.
Remember to submit at least 2 hours of community service for 2019-2020 using this link: https://forms.gle/tGwHFLKfcWwAhtKL6