How does the Crosby Scholars Program assist middle school students?
- Offers academic and social-emotional growth workshops
- Provides opportunities to participate in community service activities
- Exposes students to college campuses and career exploration early!
- Encourages a drug-free lifestyle
- Provides annual recognition for students who complete program requirements
What is required of Crosby Scholars in middle school each school year?
- Attend ONE Crosby Scholar Academy (topics below):
- Decisions - Your Choice Matters!
- Organize Yourself!
- Building Self-Esteem
- No More Excuses
- Express Yourself
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- New Mindset
- Learning Styles
- Dealing with Conflict
- Tearing Off Labels
- Going Places
- Complete and submit a minimum of TWO community service hours
- Demonstrate good citizenship in your school and community. (You may not receive out-of-school suspension.)