How does the Crosby Scholars Program assist 12th grade students?
- Offers academic and personal growth workshops
- Provides opportunities to participate in community service activities
- Introduces students to local college campuses and career exploration
- Encourages a drug-free lifestyle
- Recognizes students who complete Program requirements annually
- Invites students to be leaders and develop leadership skills through ACTION
What is required of 12th grade Crosby Scholars each school year?
- Attend one Rising Senior Orientation.
- Register and attend one Crosby Scholars Academy or Lab.
- Complete at least two hours of community service and submit a community service form before January 31st.
- Attend one College Fair or visit four college campuses and submit form.
- Meet with your Senior Advisor regularly.
- Maintain good citizenship by not receiving out-of-school suspension.
Are you a Senior parent or guardian and want to get more info to help you survive the senior year? We have a private Facebook group just for you!
Search this group: Crosby Scholars Rowan Class of 2024 Parent Group
You will be prompted to answer some questions before approval to join. After they are answered, we will approve your request to join.
We have made this group private, just for you!